Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank You,

"The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake.
The five most important words: You did a good job.
The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion?
The three most important words: If you please.
The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We.
The least important word: I."

Anonymous

Internet classes like this would not be possible with out helpful teachers and giving peers. Thank you te everyone apart of this class. All of the comments, guidance and questions make me a stronger person.

5 comments:

  1. I love each set of words and each statement is so true. Thank you for posting throughout this class information or experiences to share with all of us. Hope you will be in the next class and I can see more blogs you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, the most important word is "We". Thank you for your input, and encouragement and together "We" will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post Stacey!!

    Thanks so much for your wonderful posts throughout this course. Your messages were always good to read. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I wish you much success and hope to continue to read your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a simple comment but yet so poignant! I cannot remember how many times, in both my professional and personal life, that these words that aided me in the correct course of action when dealing with colleagues, parents, students, and even my own family. I hope that you keep this spirit of cooperation, fellowship, and compassion with you, and I wish you luck on all of your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great last post! Thank you for helping me to be a better educator. We all appreciated your contributions and pray that you will continue to succeed in all of your endeavors.

    Hope to see you in the next course!
    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete