Thursday, March 7, 2013

Part 3 international contacts

Question 1
 What issues are there regarding quality and early child development professionals talking about?

"There are not enough schools here for young children. many run the streets where there is much violence. there are public school being built but not ready and not for the young"

Question 2
What professional developments requirements are there?

There are many colleges here. Teachers still have to have a degree, but like the schools, there are not enough. Many foreigner teacher come to teach but leave because it is hard here. My friend is a teacher in a school like yours (Head Start) and she has a degree but in psychology with children"

Question 3
What are some of your professional goals?

"I want to finish my next degree. I want to be able to do better for my family."

When I think of Columbia, I think of beautiful people and place to visit. It has its tourist places and events, but like every country they have issues with the poor and not enough schools. It made me take a second look at the same issues here in my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment