Monday, September 3, 2012

Childbirth In Your Life and Around the World

Having my first child was a day I will never forget. It was an easy pregnancy, but a horrible birth. Before I even got to the hospital, we were stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour. Upon arriving at the hospital, I was given a epidural.  The labor stopped. When I was dilated enough to push, I pushed nonstop for 4 hours. Almost needed a c-section. Lane had to be suctioned out. After he was born, I was one of the few who receive a rear but painful headache from the epidural. I was given a strong pain killer and woke up in ICU. I was told my blood pressure blew up then bottomed out. Because I was young, I was alloud to have many people in my ICU room.
My second child was the opposite. Pregnancy was horrible and the birth was two pushes and she was out with no trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment